Due to Bank Holidays and Royal Weddings, there’s a bumper installment of two videos covering the latest news in the world of social media from the last 14 days. In the first Trending bulletin:
1. Sony’s PlayStation hack nightmare as 77m customers’ details are lifted; compensation could follow
2. Yahoo buys Into.Now
3. YouTube to stream Hollywood blockbusters online?
4. iPhone privacy concerns
5. Julian Gratton from Red C talks about the social media Royal Wedding
In the second Trending bulletin:
1. Anonymous denies any involvement in the Sony hacking
2. How much is Facebook worth? Do we care?
3. The ‘Chinese Facebook’ RenRen floats on the New York Stock Exchange
4. Amazon working in on iPad rival tablet
5. Death of Osama Bin Laden is broken on Twitter – Tom Cheesewright at Canddi comments
Every week we’ll be bringing you the latest social media campaigns, news and views. You can watch the latest broadcast bulletin on our home page http://www.umpf.co.uk every week or catch up with previous episodes here.
Click for more on social media campaigns.Tags: iPhone privacy, Osama Bin Laden Twitter, RenRen, Royal Wedding, social media, social media campaign, social media news, social media TV
PR & social media, with a bit more