Here’s the latest news in the world of social media from the last seven days. In this week’s Trending bulletin:
1. Valuations on internet businesses are madness says Boo.com
2. Spotify to cut its free service
3. UberMedia to launch Twitter rival?
4. Bloggers suing HuffPo for $315m
5. CIPR’s Social Media Best Practice Guide: Jane Wilson, CIPR’s CEO, comments
6. Freddie Flintoff in Twitter trouble
Every week we’ll be bringing you the latest social media campaigns, news and views. You can watch the latest broadcast bulletin on our home page http://www.umpf.co.uk every week or catch up with previous episodes here.
Click for more on social media campaigns.Tags: CIPR, Freddie Flintoff Twitter, HUffPo, social media, social media campaign, social media news, social media TV, Spotify, UberMedia
PR & social media, with a bit more