1. Facebook says goodbye to the ‘Share’ button in favour of the ‘Like’ button
2. Malaysian airlines launches Facebook check-in and booking service
3. Foursquare gives Manchester the ‘World’s rudest city’ title
4. Facebook for dog lovers. Yes, really.
5. Lucozade targets social media users via Spotify
6. Charlie Sheen sets new Twitter Guinness World Record
You can see our separate social media campaign video round-up on the Umpf YouTube channel.
Be sure to share any stories you think should be in next week’s round up by emailing email@example.comTags: Charlie Sheen, Facebook, Facebook share button, Foursquare, Guinness World Record, PR, Silicon Valley, social media, Spotify, Twitter, World’s rudest city
PR & social media, with a bit more