Umpf is an agency that produces brilliant, clever, creative PR and social media campaigns. And it’s not just our clients who think so, here’s our industry accolades:
Our iPhone and android app for client GLORIOUS! Foods won Consumer App of the Year at the Insider Yorkshire Digital & Technology Awards 2013, which reward the very best in innovation. Our Flavour Map app has been described as the TripAdvisor for ingredients and taste. Judges said: “This is truly an example of a brand transcending its market and emerged as a clear winner in this category.”
Umpf was the “big winner” at the 2012 CIPR PRide Awards, landing five Golds and one silver. CIPR judges said: “This is a really impressive agency that not only thinks, but acts, big. Impressive results, creative campaigns, clear mission, values and strategy demonstrate that umpf is trailblazing ahead of its peers.”
- Best campaign under £10,000
- Best consumer PR campaign
- Best sporting campaign
- Best event
- Outstanding small agency
The CIPR Excellence Awards are widely regarded as the most credible in the PR profession, handed out by the profession’s trade body, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations. The 2012 event, held at the Hilton Park Lane, celebrated the best of the best from PR agencies across the UK. Umpf won:
- UK’s Best Social Media Campaign 2012
You can read more about this Best Social Media Campaign.
The Drum magazine’s ‘New Year’s Honours’ list was unveiled on the 5th January 2012. It lists the agencies, by region, which have ‘consistently produced top notch creative work and whose trophy cabinets are fit to burst’. In the Yorkshire region Umpf was awarded:
- Social Media Agency of the Year
The Social Buzz social media awards were held at Wembley Stadium on 1 December 2011, Umpf won:
- Social Media Team of the Year – Commendation
- Best Use of Twitter – Commendation
- Best Innovation in Social Media – Commendation
- CIPR Consumer PR – Gold winner
- CIPR Best Use of Social Media – Gold winner
- CIPR Best Use of Media Relations – Silver winner
You can read more on Umpf’s CIPR awards here.
- Dadi (digital industries) award for Best Financial Services Campaign
Read more about our Dadi Award-winning social media campaign.
- Top Three PR Agencies in Yorkshire.
PR agencies across the region were asked to vote for their favourite agencies in the annual Insider magazine PR League Table. Umpf was voted in the top three by our industry peers.
- Umpf: Top Ten Social Media Agencies in the UK
In March 2011, Econsultancy revealed its list of the Top 10 Social Media Agencies in the UK. Umpf was ranked in the list which was compiled by Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein.
- Past experience includes a further five Gold Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) PRide Awards. The CIPR awards recognise the best of the public relations profession in the UK.